Forest County
Forest County
Forest County
Start of Navigation
 Visit The Forest of Wisconsin
 County Board / Supervisors
 Capital Improvements
 Staff Directory
 Meeting Video Archives
 Sheriff's Sales
 Employment Opportunities
 Zoning- Land Use
 Land Conservation-Land Info
 County Owned Land Sales
 Plat Book Information

Department Detail:  Social Services Department

Department Social Services Department
Department Head Heidi Blaszczyk
Address 200 E Madison St
Crandon, Wisconsin  54520
Phone Number 715-478-3351
Fax Number 715-478-2847
Staff Social Services Department Staff


Click here to visit our website

Aging Disabilities Resource Center


 Effective January 1, 2012, Forest County DSS Economic Support staff will be working with a group of counties called the Northern Income Maintenance Consortium. This means that eligibility and benefit determination will be managed by a team of Income Maintenance workers.

All calls, questions and changes will now be processed through the call/change center or through the Internet website:
The Northern Income Maintenance Consortium

PHONE: 1-888-794-5722
Also effective January 1, 2012, all verification items should be sent to:
Centralized Document Processing Unit
P.O Box 5234
Janesville, WI 53547-5234


Faxed to: 1-855-293-1822

Public Information

ACCESS is a quick and easy way for people in Wisconsin to get answers to questions about health and nutrition programs.

Food Share Link

Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance Program (WHEAP) and Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LIEAP) link


To view our nondiscrimination statement, please click the following link:

Return to Previous  

Horizontal Line